Troubleshooting "buy fountain" want & checking food supplies

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by HelloKit, Aug 14, 2005.

1. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

"buy fountain" want & checking food supplies

I noticed two new weird ones while playing yesterday...

First, I had a fortune sim roll a want to buy a fountain over $600. So I bought the $625 one, and the want was not satisfied! I then tried the other more expensive fountain, and it still didn't satisfy the want. Even though it's not a power want, it won't go away and I can't satisfy it. Is this a known bug and is there a fix?

Second, I have a sim who is unable to check the food supply in the refrigerator. The command simply isn't there. The other sims in the house can check it, it's just this one who cannot. She is an adult. Any ideas?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

There are some odd things going on with the fridge. Maybe the fridge itself is glitched. Suggest you replace it.

As for the fountain thing. I've that come up as an unfulfillable want. Not usre how it works, but I think it depends on where the thing is placed ... of course you can just keep selling it for no loss until you do succeed in getting the want filled ... however it is likely to just rollover into another want for another fountain. :(