Spore CAn creatures fly?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by DorianDelphio, Jul 20, 2006.

1. DorianDelphio

DorianDelphio New Member

CAn creatures fly?

can creatures fly? (a tad redundant)

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

i don't think we've seen an actual creature fly on it's own power without technology. It's possible in theory, but who knows.

We've seen swimming, and running, so why not flying?

3. DorianDelphio

DorianDelphio New Member

exactly and even if the creaturees can't fly does that mean we can't include feathers in our creature and they can't glide?

4. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

I would think that they would at least be able to glide, so you could model your creature after the flying squirrel.

5. FireMaker

FireMaker New Member

We have been told that there will be flying creatures.. I don't know if its been confirmed in the final game, of if it was put on the back burner.. But I know it was in consideration by the development team and was at one point intended for release.

6. Hazath

Hazath New Member

What fire says is right, as per what we have been told, flying is in. A lot of the talk has suggested that flying creatures will more than likely float over the ground and swoop up to buildings rather than sailing through the skies. however, feathers are a deffinate texture and wings have been mentioned multiple times.