Can I make my newlywed Sims sleep in the same bed?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by paintinglies, Feb 10, 2005.

1. paintinglies

paintinglies New Member

Can I make my newlywed Sims sleep in the same bed?

This may be a silly question but I am brand new at using the Sims. I started my family out with one member, then she fell in love and they got married. I have a double bed, but I can't get them to both sleep in it. Is there a way to do this? Thank you!

2. ashers16

ashers16 New Member

woo hoo

try getting them both to relax on the bed then get them to woo hoo and hopefully they will both end up sleeping in the bed together.

hope this helps.:p

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

If they are married they should both be happy to share the same bed. But you can't get a sim to sleep unless he or she has enough need to sleep. They are not like real people who either find excuses to sleep, like never (our own dear JM Pescado for instance) or else are happy and content to take a quick snooze any time any place any where ... like me.

4. ngeisz

ngeisz New Member

The sims may be married but they need to be good friends and in love to sleep together. They also don't like to go to bed angry with each other. One other thing is to make sure you click on different sides of the bed when sending them to bed. Good luck and have fun!

5. aaliyah

aaliyah New Member

if they are married, they should sleep in the same bed.

6. Rongaryen

Rongaryen New Member

Which sims are you talking about?...and if they're newly weds, they should be able to sleep in the same bed since they have a good enough relationship for her to get engaged in the first place, let alone married. So uh...you shouldn't have any problems getting them to bed unless it's a single bed or they're not tired at the same time. Best i can tell ya.

7. Sim_Boy020

Sim_Boy020 New Member

You Can If . . .

. . .You click on the relation ship meter (the button with two stick figures holding hands) And make sure their relation ship is up to 100 on both and the both have a dark red heart!

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL This old thread ... again. It occurs to me that this might have been a path blocking problem. The person who started it only posted once so I guess we'll never know ... :rolleyes:

9. butterflygnz

butterflygnz New Member

i think firstly you should check out their relationship rate.if they don't get along with each other,they don't want to anything together.if they are happy and have a good relationship then they will accept to sleep in the same bed.i want to tell you that in livin large expansion pack there is a love bed:p:p

10. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member