How Do I Can you go to Your Sim's Job?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Blade770, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Blade770

Blade770 New Member

Can you go to Your Sim's Job?

I have always been wandering since I've seen so many pics of sims at work. Like chefs in a kitchen, there was also a pic where there were a ton of military guys ina bathroom. As well as on the movie when you start the sims you see these people acting all weird what I think is the test subject career for Scientist. Please answer.:D

2. Blade770

Blade770 New Member

Please answer me I've been wondering about this for a while.:eek:

3. Daizee

Daizee New Member

No, you can't follow them to work but when they come home they are in their work uniforms, that's probably where the pictures came from. I don't know about the jobs in university though. That MAY be different:)

4. Blade770

Blade770 New Member

See here is an example of what I mean.

[​IMG]

5. Daizee

Daizee New Member

The Execuputter (the golf thing) is a carrer reward in the Business field. You can make it look like an office but you can't actually watch them earn the money. :(

6. Blade770

Blade770 New Member

But still how can you get people to come over in their Work uniforms?

7. Daizee

Daizee New Member

If they all live in the same house you can go to a community lot and buy them suits, sometimes when you come home from work you bring a friend with you and they would be wearing the work clothes. Getting other people to come over dressed in suits I am not sure about how you would do that. :(

Sometimes the pictures that come out before the game is released show things that do not end up in the final game. Like weather for this one. There was supposed to be rain and lightning but they took it out in the final product, even though the code for it is still buried in the game.:)

8. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

On a random basis, a Sim coming home from work will bring a Sim coworker home with them. It's similar to the children bringing home a classmate.

I suspect that there's an algorithm for when they do or don't bring someone home with them (such as not having very many friends), but it isn't something that can be controlled in the game without a hack/mod.