How Do I Can you make photography a hobby in Freetime?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, May 7, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Can you make photography a hobby in Freetime?

I can't seem to find which area to go into to get this started. I wanted this sim to be a private detective for a career (she's based on a character in a story I wrote once) and have talent in photography (obviously helpful in being a PI lol). But I'm not finding an option for either one. I've seen photography listed as a hobby in a couple of threads on other sites, but it didn't say how to option it.

2. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

I believe in the hobby Arts & Crafts, there is an activity to take photographs. I found this through a walkthrough: http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=164665&rid=152430

"Photographs - The Art Career from University provides a Camera in which you can take photos, which increases your interest in the Arts."

I think other than that, there have been no photography hobby that I saw.

3. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Hmmm, the walkthrough looks to be very helpful. Unfortunately I do not have University. I have Sims Freetime (didn't try to put Best of Business back on my pc since that is when I started to have trouble before), but I really miss all the furnishings from B of B. So I'm thinking of adding Mansion & Garden stuff & Ikea home stuff. Having a business looked like it would take all the time and leave nothing for eating, sleeping and making friends! I'm having glitches like double-clicking right now, but it can't be my memory. I checked and have plenty of RAM left. Thanks for all the help!