How Do I Can't get the child's grades up past B+!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, May 9, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Can't get the child's grades up past B+!

I've never had this problem before at least not since I learned to let them have fun and get up around 3 am to do the homework when they're rested. Homework and school just suck the fun right out of them, whereas adults seem to enjoy their jobs.

Anyway, she does her homework faithfully. I was having her mother help her but it didn't seem to help so I have her doing her own. She gets it done quite fast, any other time I've had to kids grades to A+ in no time. Not sure what else I can do or what the problem is :confusion:

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

I think I have seen this problem before, and it turned out to be that the kid had put one of their homework books out in the garden.

3. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

I got another suggestion that if I had Aging off they would not progress and when I put it on, her grade went up to A+ after 2 days. I'd really rather have her not age until I get all the things accomplished in her childhood before moving on to teenager. Besides I find the children really fun, but thanks. I've had them hide homework before when they're grades are bad. but not like this. Thanks~

4. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Yep, turning aging off until they achieve A+ did the trick! :D