SimCity 4 Can't wait.

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by Assassin, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Assassin

Assassin New Member

Can't wait.

I cant wait, looks better than the one i "had." sim city 3000 unlimited, which always froze....

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

That's news to me. SimCity 3KU never froze for me.

3. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

It did for me every now and then while starting the game up, but i think my problem was the OS i was using (Windows ME).

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Windows 98 is very similar to Windows ME (basically an upgrade of Windows 98) but I don't think that would be cause for it to freeze

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

SC3000 crashes for me too - back to desktop. Dunno why. I'll try reinstall it again. I'm not on ME but -98SE. Maybe it's directX 8.1 again. :( It crashes the sound in sims so I have to disable direct draw to get it to work. I'll try that as well with this.

*sighes*

6. Assassin

Assassin New Member

i had ME and it like froze and crashed and it was too much and made me mad so i uninstalled it.... good thing the simcity 4 isnt an expansion otherwise i wouldnt be able to play it since i cant find the serial# in my room.

7. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

Well Windows ME is full of holes and is known as one of the worse Windows OS's.

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Oh Sam. Have you talked to my friend here. He says ME IS a hole. lol. Anyway I'm not on Me I'm on -98SE wich is a much more stable system. But the game crashes :(