Celebrity Sims?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Feb 10, 2007.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Celebrity Sims?

So, mega-nerd and huge Buffy fan that I am, I finally broke down and made my own version of Sunnydale. I used "my" Spike and Buffy that I made in Body Shop, a downloaded Xander and Angel (from MTS2) and created everyone else from scratch in CAS. I named Angel, Liam Angelus and Spike, William Blood, because those are their "real" names, or close enough. BUT I'm really unhappy with how fugly Buffy and Liam's kid turned out. He's hideous. I'll post a picture sometime so you can see what i mean. When you over-modify a sim I think it harms the offspring sometimes. Soooo ... I made Angel, Liam's evil alter-ego, using "my" Angel that I created a while ago. So, two Angels.

I decided to let them all live nice, normal, boring lives, so no vampires (yet) and Liam's married to Buffy, Tara to Willow, and Anya to Xander. Even created Oz and gave him a nice girlfriend named Emily. I also resurrected Cyn, my favorite sim from Belleville (the town that died with my old motherboard). She's very cool looking. I'll have to post a picture soon.

Anyway, very long story to show you some samples ... Here's Buffy and Liam, Angel, Spike, Tara and Willow, and Anya.

I thought it might be fun to have a thread for posting our celebs. So now it's your turn!

Attached Files:

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

They're fantastic. Now the challenge is on. First, I'm going to have to find an actor/actress who will be easy for me to copy. :eek: Someone with a truly bland face, who looks like a sim to start with.

3. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

I've been tempted to do some of the characters from Friends (not all 6, my limited sim talents don't extend quite that far yet!! :D)
    I think Joey looks a bit like a sim already....

4. surprised_by_witches

Here's Buffy and Angel's deformed kid, as a toddler and as a kid. He seems, thank goodness, to be growing into his face. At least as a kid he has a chin, even if he's not the prettiest thing on the block. It'll be interesting to see what he looks like as a teen.

Also, Oz (Seth Green) and his wife Emily (I made her up). Seth's hard to reproduce as a sim but I did my best. And, Dawn Summers (Buffy's little sis). I like how she turned out. She's on date with her dream boy, Joe Winter (get it? Summer? Winter? Am I clever or what. :rolleyes:).

Attached Files:

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LOL, SBW. Poor kid. I know how it is, when your sims lose their chins. It's happened to mine more than once. They're all cute, though. I've been working too hard on Dagmar's adventures and haven't gotten to doing a celebrity sim yet. :eek:

6. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

My temper flies when one of my sims has a short on a bodypart.
    One of my alien teenager has like a completely flat face.
    Buuuut i really like playing that family for the reason i named the kids Credit Card and Non-Dairy Creamer. Non-Dairy Creamer has a beautiful face however.
    I think i got those names from a South Park episode when the chinese made-fun of the Americans.
    I'm exited and i talk alot when i'm exited. I think I ate the whole cookie jar for the reason we have no school tomorrow to celebrate some dead presidents. I'm supposed to "mourn" them? How about sims instead.

7. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

pics of Non-Dairy Creamer and Credit Card...

edit: why are these little pieces of paper floating on my screen??
    What is the meaning of this??
    Ah...chinese new year.

Attached Files:

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I love those names, Jazz, especially Non-Dairy Creamer. :D

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yes and amen. I wish I thought of such cool names. I thought I was being smart when I named three new born kittens Tesla, Coulomb and Erg.

Here's a pic of Coulomb being mugged by little Bracken Hunter. Now Seventeen Hands Hunter would've been a much cooler name.

Sadly I didn't take a snapshot of Bracken looking spookily like Britney Spears when she reached teenhood and my finger slipped on the mouse during a session at the mirror changing appearance.

I still got some hair here and I'm thinking of putting it on eBay ... :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

10. surprised_by_witches

Too cute, Mirelly. I admit I have a lot of pictures just like it, with my own toddlers. It's just such a cute interaction ... my other favorite is toddler "dance solo." Boogie down, baby!

11. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Mirelly that cheetah thing doesnt look like its having fun.

12. surprised_by_witches

LOL, Jazz, that's a Norwegian Forest cat.

So, this week I made Logan Echolls and Eli Navarro from my new favorite show, Veronica Mars. I also made Veronica and her dad, but they didn't turn out as well as these two.

I think I did a pretty good job. Logan was hard. He has a very unusual face. Eli was a lot easier. (For those who don't watch, you should, but Logan's the one in the white sweater and Eli's the one with the tattoos.)

Attached Files:

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

It is???? :eek: Her sire was a new breed I called a Boot-Faced Tangerine Marmalade, while her mother was slinky, and off the shelf, Maxian breen with dark fur under the leopardy spots (can't remember offhand what it was called :rolleyes: I'm totally pants when it comes to names. You should see the large hole I dug the other day (and then leaped gaily into) over in a place less friendly than here ;)

14. surprised_by_witches

Well, OK, then it's a mutt cat that resembles a Norwegian Forest Cat. :D

Color me corrected.

15. soccer_girl

soccer_girl New Member

I saw a hilary duff on my pets game once. she's on most of mine practically. too bad i'm not a fan. lol:rolleyes: :p