Clown Crashers?!?!?!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Aekh82, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Aekh82

Aekh82 New Member

Clown Crashers?!?!?!

Recently when I play my Sims game, someone in a white jumpsuit called a "Clown Crasher" or something like that appears and never leaves the screen. Is there anything that I can do to get rid of it or what?!?!?! E-mail me @ Lucky0128@aol.com if you can help me! B/C it's driving me insane!!

Thanks,
    Amy

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Clown Crasher? Are you sure a clown crasher or a clown?

3. Aekh82

Aekh82 New Member

Yeah, it's not a clown. It's this person that appears in my house and Things pop up about all they want is money. And I can't buy anything or build anything when they are there. And they don't leave. Little windows keep popping up saying things and then don't stop. Then again it maybe a clown. But I'm not sure. It's just driving me crazy!

4. Aekh82

Aekh82 New Member

I got the name wrong, it's a Clown Catcher. If you can help in any way, that would be great!

5. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

A clown catcher gets rid of Sunny the Clown.
    Sunny being that annoying clown that keeps harassing your depressed sims making them even more unhappy.

The clown catchers normally only appear if you phone them...

6. Aekh82

Aekh82 New Member

But I don't have any depressed sims and I never call them

7. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

When I played if the clown came, they came. lol it must suck getting stuck witht the catchers.

8. manthem

manthem New Member

lol ah the clown was funny. the catcher liek the next day whenever sunny came

9. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I didnt like the clown....just slapping him ^.^