Cold Turkey

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by afropower234, Nov 17, 2003.

1. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Cold Turkey

I HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

I am a sims addict just like a lot of folks r. But i'm a hardcore sims addict. i stay up way past 12:00 playing, get no sleep eat little and think and compare my life to a sim'S!! i CONSTANTLY find myself boring classmates and friends with "the latest" Sims information. i feel like i am the only sim addict in the world, and i am currently trying to quit sims v1 and move on to sims v2 but it is hard!1 i frequently find myself looking 4 hobbies, people to talk 2 and NO one at my school except 4 like 3 people even LIKE the sims. I NEED HELP!! Help me please!! WHAT can i do to help me last till Feburary?!?!?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

You could always become a WorldSims Chat Addict :D

3. afropower234

i think i am, i log on a minimum of 4 times a day and rite bout nuthin at all 4 30 mins. and then wander off and do sumthin' else and 10 mins. later i come crallin back to the computer. i know, i've got MAJOR issues.;)

4. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

Afropower i'm in the same boat, my sister thinks im crazy my friends are tired hearing about sims. But i play mm all the time while i wait for the golden game, i don't know what else to do..........

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think visiting worldsims is a great way to pass the time till sims 2 comes out! But don't forget to visit once you GET sims 2! ;)

Silkymoon_J, what is mm? I'm not familiar with a lot of games so I'm not good at abbreviations and acronyms for games. :p

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

makin' magic????

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha that would make sense! *whaps herself in the forehead for not getting it! And it's a SIMS expansion! Duh!*

...sorry my brain went on vacation... it sends postcards from time to time.... ;)

8. Hyrune

Hyrune New Member

Give in...You know want to...Join ussssssss.... :)

9. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

Join Us
    Join Us
    One Of Us

10. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

heh heh heh

11. afropower234

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yep! I think they want you to join them as a WorldSims Chat Addict! :D

13. Hyrune

Hyrune New Member

*evil, manical laughter*

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

uh oh, they're manical now... all hope is lost! ;)

15. Tetris

Tetris New Member

One of Them,
    One of Them,
    One of Them,
    One of Them,
    One of Them,
    One of Us.... I have emotional issues too.....(trails off and starts mutterinf about the weather and what teachers do nowadays in schools.

16. afropower234

I think I already am

17. Tetris

Tetris New Member

You already mutter about wht teachers do in school?! Are you sure?

18. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

I know im an addict of Sims and out of all my friends im the only one crazy about them. Ive even tried to get my husband into the Sims but he just smiles and tells me I need a new hobby. :rolleyes:

19. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

And im becoming an addict to WorldSims because I log on here 10-20 times a day (im at home all day so ive got time to spare) and Ive only been here a couple days lol.

20. Tetris

Tetris New Member

I know this is completely off topic, but how do you think the engine for TheSims3 will be like? It's just that surely they'll have to introduce..well... REAL graphics instead of 3d REALISTIC graphics.