College Pregnacy

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by uni23, Dec 15, 2006.

1. uni23

uni23 New Member

College Pregnacy

ok i have my 2 sims in college and they have been friends since they were kids and they did a woohoo in a photobooth and now shes pregnant can ur ppl get preg from woohoo plz help

2. uni23

uni23 New Member

can anyone help me

3. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Yes - WooHoo is how Sims get pregnant. I am surprised, however, that yours got pregnant. Are they both in college? Or is only the boy in college?? The original game (including University) does NOT allow college students to get pregnant...Do you have some sort of hack installed? :confused:

4. uni23

uni23 New Member

no i have no hack she just gave birth though

5. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

did they 'woohoo' or 'try for baby' because i thought u could only get pregnant when you 'try for baby'

6. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

When two sims Woohoo, there is a tiny tiny chance (maybe 5% or less) that the female sim will get pregnant. It's extremely rare and has never happened to me before, though.

I think I remember reading somewhere that young adults CAN get pregnant, but it isn't recommended because when they graduate, they can't bring the baby with them back to the main neighborhood, and the lot gets glitched up.

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Sims don't age in college. Meaning the baby couldn't grow up. I can see why the lot would develop a glitch. Pregnancy is not supposed to happen to sims at college.

If you downloaded a house or community lot for your game and have installed it, perhaps a hack that you didn't know about came along for the ride. It's a risk with downloading lots.

Let us know how it goes, can you? Where's the baby and how's it doing?