Cop stuck in my house!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by scorpion85, Oct 14, 2004.

1. scorpion85

scorpion85 New Member

Cop stuck in my house!!!!!

My teen sim sneaked out with this girl, and he got caught by the police. As usual, a cop came into my house (and made my teen sim's dad cry:mad:) , the problem is that the cop just won't leave:tired: , i can't talk to him and he keeps wondering around the house, he sleeps in my sims beds, eats their food, gets in their way, etc. I tried calling emergency, but it didn't work, how can i kick him out, he's really getting in my nerves!!:angry:
    thaks in advance!!

2. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

CRTL-SHIFT-C, "move_objects 1", DELETED!

3. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

Keep him! this might make your house safe if a burgular comes.

Plus it makes an excellent story for the exchange.

4. Toast

Toast Rebmem Drawkcab

That's flippin' hilarious. Maybe he's just posing as a cop. Maybe he's really just a bum who found or stole a police uniform and made your obviously underage and "out-past-cerfew" daughter bring him to your house. And from there he just took advantage of the situation. :D

5. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

Haha :D Or you could just wall him in and let him bite it.

6. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Ghostcop, a hit new movie...

No don't wall him in or kill him. Reason? He might haunt you. And an armed ghost would suck. :p

7. J. M. Pescado

Don't worry 'bout that. The police aren't armed. Why else do they have such difficulty subduing the burglar?

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Well if they did arm him, it would anger parents a lot too...and then Maxis would really need the cops :)

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I was just trying to work out if I would be any more scared by a ghost if it was armed with a phantasmic phirearm ... ;)

10. J. M. Pescado

Nah, I doubt a little blood and gore would have tipped the T rating. There's plenty of blood and gore in other T-rated games.

I'm trying to figure out why you would be scared by a ghost at all. I'll take a transparent, mostly-harmless floaty ghost over a VC ambush any day.

11. scorpion85

scorpion85 New Member

well update on the cop thing. he did die, I don't know why though. but I have some pretty cool pictures of it. I was kinda disappointed because it would have been a good story, anyways i'm keeping hist tomb stone,i just hope i see his ghost, this is so exciting!! i've never seen a ghost before :p

12. Tambourin

Tambourin New Member

I had the same problem. The cop appeared during a party because there my sims made too much noise. ^^
    The problem was he couldn't find the way out of the house anymore. So he just turned in circles, from time to time taking a shower or eating something.
    More of a problem was that the car of the cop was parked in front of the house. Indeed the day after a fire broke out and after the firefighter extinguished the fire he couldn't drive away because of the cop car. So I had 2 cars jammed in front of my house and a restless cop runing in circles in my house.
    But it got even worse. When the fridge got empty I called the delivery service. The delivery man came, parked his car in front of the cop car, went out of his car and got stuck between his car and the cop car. I coudn't reach him to accept the food and he couldn't get back in his car.
    In addition because of all these cars in the street the helicopter taking my sims every morning to his work couldn't land anymore.
    Finally I moved to another house to solve the probelm. :p

13. J. M. Pescado

It'd be pretty nice if we had a helipad object, which when placed on a home, would cause the helicopter to land THERE instead of in the middle of the street, causing a traffic jam and annoying all of the pedestrians. I wouldn't mind installing the helipad on my roof instead.

14. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Now that was funny!

15. J. M. Pescado

I think simply deleting the offending vehicles and people is generally enough to solve the problem without having to move and lose all your loot.

16. ihavenoskin

ihavenoskin New Member

If a ghost in any shape or form comes at you... you know who your gonna call....

Egon
    Ray
    Winston
    Peter

doh, ray, egon!!!!!!:bunny:

17. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I agree. the Move Objects On cheat should easilly take care of the problem.