Troubleshooting Crashes when Moving New Sims In

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by venomrose, Oct 9, 2006.

1. venomrose

venomrose New Member

Crashes when Moving New Sims In

I can enter lots in buildmode and lots that came with the game, but I can't move new sims into lots - it crashes after it finishes loading. I just installed it on my laptop - it works fine on my desktop. Help?
    I also have the problem with the animation speed being twice as fast when I play games.

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You need to post your specs. It's possible your laptop just isn't up to the challenge.

3. simcrazy5000

simcrazy5000 Random Crazy Person

2 things you might want to try...Reinstall - Completely Uninstall, reboot then reinstall,
    OR
    BEFORE YOU DO THAT - try downloading the patch, if you already haven't http://www.thesims2.ea.com/update

P.S. - to Witches - have you seen mirelly lately? just wondering, i just haven't seen her...

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

She was having a dispute with her internet company, she hasn't been around in a few months; hopefully she'll come back soon, we miss her!

5. simcrazy5000

simcrazy5000 Random Crazy Person

Oh, thats too bad :cry::( dam internet companies (not going to say any names)
    *Cough* *Cough* AOL!! *Cough* *Cough*