Crazy attempts

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by zootyfreak, Feb 10, 2005.

1. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

Crazy attempts

Right now I am doing 3 crazy attempts...

1. Getting a guy to marry the maid
    2. Raising triplets
    3. Making a old lady pregnant

I will get one of my guys to hire a maid...If it's the guy I will say no and try again until I get a maid that's pretty. I will get to this soon

Right now I am on a verge of raising triplets. So far so good! 2 girls(pam and jessy) and 1 boy(kenny). Right now they are toddlers(just grew up to be toddlers yay...). I have an attachment of them.

I can probably make an old lady get pregnant without hacks...how? well make a women be pregnant right before she is elder. So when she is elder...she will be pregnant.

Crazy eh? Let's hope my attempts are good

Attached Files:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Well you got the babies to toddlers. ;)
    I think the old lady project is doomed. Apparently a female sims needs 3 days of adulthood left in order to get pregnant ... so any baby will always be born before she transitions to elder.

Like the flooring in that room ... where did you get it? Or did you make it yourself? Please share! :)

3. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

It's Maxis flooring! Look hard. It's classified as a stone floor.

4. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

Look around in the flooring section. It came with the game(I always use that flooring). Yay! The Triplets are now kids and has 3 days left until their teenagers. They were a piece of cake to take care of. When they grew up to be kids they were all excellent except jessy which was so-so. They are all A+ in school and winning money. Bad news though...The father was looking in the clouds and out of nowhere a statilite hit him. This is rare...it shocked me though. Here is pics of the kids and the tragedy...

Attached Files:

• ouch.JPG
      ouch.JPG
      File size:
      16.8 KB
      Views:
    • Kid.JPG
      Kid.JPG
      File size:
      16.9 KB
      Views:
  5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Ah ... embarrassed, but only so far! I can be pretty tough on my sims but so far I never thought of making them live on stone floors. :p

6. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I like that floor! I use it all the time in entryways and formal living or dining rooms.

Good luck on the projects, Zootyfreak! I don't think the Elder getting pregnant will work, like Mirelly said. Once they get to three days before they transition, an adult woman will not have the "try for baby" option. I had a woman who was at t -3 days before she transitioned, and she had the baby want real bad, so I let her drink the Elixer of Life. Then she had the flu, then food poisoning, and two little ones already in the home, so she never had time to get pregnant! LOL She has the want for 20 grandchildren, so I let right clicked that want, I'm sure her promiscuous kids will make sure she gets that one fullfilled! LOL

As for marrying the maid, a good one to marry is Kaylynn. She's pretty and has many of her skills filled. Plus, she is a family sim, which I think make wonderful wives and parents.

7. SarahRon

SarahRon New Member

I got my male sim to marry Kaylynn. It was pretty easy actually. Her skills are pretty much maxed and she is pretty. They had twin girls and another girl. I was doing trick to try to have twins (cookies everyday and whohoo everyday of pregnancy). It worked for the first pregnancy, but not the second! Probably a coincidence!

Sarah

8. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

The first time I played sims my mom got hit by a satellite I was EXTREMLY surprised!:eek: having NEVER owned sims one only sims Hot Date (which i loved:( D :D I was even MORE surprised when the Grim Reaper showed up!:eek: :eek: :eek:

9. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

Thanks so far the triplets are good...(I haven't really got a chance to play that lot). I been playing my teens lot(I downloaded the mod for whoohoo and pregnancy). They had a kid and 6 days later they got married(right when they were adults). They don't want to have anymore children but they are good parents for teens. The kid grew up to be a preschooler. That's the best yet. He knew how to walk, talk, and potty trained...smart kid. Tonight I will be able to play the triplet's lot. I will let you guys know how it goes(they will be teens soon...yay). As far as the maid thing...I will get to that this weekend with one of my singles. I won't try the elder if everyone is saying no to(they should mack a hack/mod that lets them be pregnant...it will be funny).