1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Create a World for TS3

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by KatAnubis, Dec 19, 2009.

1. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Create a World for TS3

Has anyone played with this yet?

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I was going to but because it requires the latest patch for Sims 3 which I've heard is very buggy and I don't want the shop the store from my game feature I decided I'm not going to mess with it!

3. KatAnubis

The patch is a brand new one. So far it's mostly caused problems with custom content, but the other things which the patch caused were fixed.

I've played around with it a little. However, it has a tendency to suddenly stop working, which I've found annoying.

4. DannysBear

DannysBear Bear of Scotland

Rather not touch it until its stable enough.

5. Hrootbeer

Hrootbeer New Member

I wonder if anyone has made a good world and had it play tested. I haven't seen any comments anywhere about players using player-made worlds.

6. KatAnubis

I saw on the TS3 site under Create A World that there are several people who've been making worlds. However, I wasn't impressed with any of them (and so went back to playing in the Sunset Valley that I love.)

7. swmeek

I suppose you'd have to have the latest patch in order to play any of these player created worlds too?

8. KatAnubis

Oh, probably. I take it that you don't want any of the newer patches.

9. swmeek

Nope not if they have the shop from the game thing included in it.
    It would be nice if it were an optional installation but I highly doubt I'll see it happen.