Custom Avatar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pixie, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Custom Avatar

...i know i know... i've asked this before,... but i FORGOT. So... when can I choose a custom avatar??? :)

2. Supernova

Supernova New Member

AFter 750 i think.... or 700. Theres a thread out there some where. Ill try and find it for you.

3. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

I'm kind of new to this type of forum, but don't you already have a custom avatar? Didn't you choose to have the little Heather Graham picture or was that chosen randomly for you? =)

4. nanshi_nibble

nanshi_nibble New Member

I have my own?

5. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

UHm... you choose from a list of avatars... custom is what nanshi has... i want one of my own :)

6. nanshi_nibble

nanshi_nibble New Member

pixie

If you go to your User Control Panel. To the left is your control panel. Under that select 'edit avatar'

In the main box three boxes should appear.

The first displaying your current avatar

The second displaying predifined standard avatars and at the very bottom

Custom avatar

You will need to upload your own image which needs to be 64 x 64.

Does this help?

I had assumed that everybody had access to this, as you can see I have posted less than you but still have one.

Could it have something to do with reputation points?

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Actually Nancy, you have a set of special permissions for being a um.....you know what member :D

8. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

hehe, i don't pay that good of attention :) thank you!!!!

9. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

whoa.... ok, i went to my control panel, and in the main box, there are only TWO mini boxes, the first one is my current, the second box is the standard avatar list thing.... there is no third box...

10. nanshi_nibble

nanshi_nibble New Member

Oh thaaaaaaaat Josh.

Sorry Pixie, Josh [unbeknowst to his wife and 5 kids], has harboured a deep dark secret passion for me for a long time...but alas due to the great distance that separates us, he could never offer me anything...only...my own avatar, so that he might torment himself daily by looking upon my perfection.

My beauty is a cross I must bear alone... :p

11. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

right.... well uhm... I'd like my own avatar :) oh plz plz plz