Customs not avalible?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by kittnwthclaws, Sep 29, 2004.

1. kittnwthclaws

kittnwthclaws New Member

Customs not avalible?

you know in the sim design thingy it has the circle with the thingys popping outa of it. kinda looks like a sunshine? once again it worked once! i click it and nothing happens, it doesnt even seem to be clicking. this is for hair, skin etc. any ideas?:)

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Erm ... hello l'il spikey-claws ... that circle thingy is an asterisk *

It signifies "custom" content. Wherever you see the * button you know that you are getting or using custom content (that is made by someone other than Maxis). You can use Body Shop to make custom clothing, hair, skin colors, make up and so on.

Hopefully we'll soon be able to start making custom furniture, objects, walls and floors.

If your custom content button isn't working it means you ain't made or downloaded any yet.

OK?

3. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Hmm, I'll take a different approach, if we attack it from both sides we'll have all answers nailed.

I took it to mean that they couldn't get their "in-game" browser to work. As a lot of people are having trouble with that.

Frankly, I don't really see the need for it, because it's REALLY hard to navigate around and find things to download anyway (from what I've seen of it).

You're much better off ignoring the "sunshine" (we like to call it a "Snowflake") and just downloading what you find and like off the exchange.

Did one of us get it right? =)