Dam that Maxis

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by REDXIII, Nov 6, 2003.

1. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

Dam that Maxis

they changed the release date by a MONTH:mad: now its released is...118 days:mad:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

for what? CAS?

3. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

no the real game

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

So, TS2? ... Where did you see that they changed it?

5. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

it says this
    and the site is http://www.snootyssimpage.com/index.html

6. ManagerJosh

I'll need to investigate that when I do ummm something with maxis.

7. Enjoji

Enjoji New Member

When you do *something* with Maxis, ManagerJosh? Cagey sort of fellow, aren't you?;) Well, here's hoping that you let us all in on what you're up to soon - I've been dying to find out since you mentioned it on the front page last week!

Just call me psychotic, harbouring on nervous-breakdown:p More Sims2, PLEASE!!

TC, Enjoji

8. ManagerJosh

You'll all find out sometime this week...when I'm in the middle of everything :D

9. Enjoji

Enjoji New Member

Really? Woo-hoo!! I can't wait...

TC, Enjoji - who will be looking eagerly for ManagerJosh's 'news'!!:D

PS - Sorry for the double post above. My PC went a bit mad...

10. o0pixie0o

o0pixie0o New Member

moving back the date isnt really a bad thing, it just menas that the game will be better b/c they are spending more time on it. You may complain alot now, but you'd comlain alot more latter if they put out a shoddy version that need a patch bad, (aka most of the sims2 predecessors)

love n stuff,

+*+*pixie*+*+

11. o0pixie0o

o0pixie0o New Member

wow, sorry about all those typos, sometime it just happens, though, ya know ;)

12. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Problem fixed. ;)

If it is indeed pushed back, I don't think that it's that bad. Like Pixie said they could use that time to improve the game and maybe make it even better.

As long as they don't push it back a year or anything like that I won't care.

13. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I wont mind if the date is pushed back..look what happened to unleash and superstar..many problems bugs and stuff

14. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

U know I went to GameStop (The actual store) and reserved a copy about a week ago and the store clerk told me that it would be shipping by no later than Febuary 11 b/c they moved the date back a whole month!!

15. Enjoji

Enjoji New Member

Ah-ha!!

So, ManagerJosh is on his way to meet with the Maxis guys, eh?!So *that's* what he was up to! Sneaky devil!!:D I hope he brings back some great news for us all here. I personally would love to know more about the community area. What would other people out there like to know?

TC, Enjoji