Darkspore DarkSpore Delayed!!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, Mar 18, 2011.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Air out your grievances, opinions and thoughts on DarkSpore's delay.

2. Iconek

Iconek New Member

This is Bull**** D:
    The first time i found darkspore, i got really excited. This was just the type of game that i had been looking for. that was back in january.
    in january they pronounced that the game would be out in february, i was so happy because i knew i pre-ordered it just in time (pre-ordered it january the 30) weeks went and we where about half way through february when they then pronounced, in they're trailer, that it would be out march the 29. now, i've been waiting quite alot for a game that would be released in february. this last couple of weeks i became more and more excited, but for no reason :l

i only pre-ordered darkspore because the lack of these kinds of rpg's and because there were still quite alot of time before diablo III would come out.
    i do really love rpg's, but i cant just buy as many as i want, now that diablo III and darkspore is realeased the same date, i highly doubt that people will go grab darkspore instead of diablo III.
    literally, darkspore will be crushed by diablo III, because its waaaay more famous. really dont want darkspore to be forgotten, because it looks like a great game......

~Mark

ManagerJosh likes this.
  3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

So far they're only saying a month delay.
    Hopefully they're fixing any issues during this time instead of following common practice which is shoving another buggy piece of crap out the door and starting on another buggy piece of crap.

4. Iconek

Iconek New Member

three months :/ was first pronounced to come out in february

5. ManagerJosh

Hey Mark? Is there a Diablo 3 Release Date? I started digging around my inbox looking for an email from Blizzard PR and I didn't see any launch or release date for Diablo 3.

6. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Gamespot doesn't list anything for a release date either.

7. ManagerJosh

The rumors all say Diablo 3 comes out sometime in late 2012... I'm not sure how much truth there is, but it doesn't appear any conflicts with the release of two monumental titles.