How Do I Deaths

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Strlight, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Strlight

Strlight New Member

Deaths

I know this sounds cruel, but can you list all the ways a sim can fall ill and/or die?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Old Age
    Drowning
    Starvation
    Fright
    Death By Flies :eek:
    Running around with a pair of scissors (Maxis download)
    Get Eaten by Cow Plant (University)
    Mystery Virus (made with the science career reward)
    Pregnancy (not known by me if this is a bug or part of game ... :p )

I've probably missed a few but those'll keep you going for a while ;)

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Flu
    Needs depletion
    The mysterious choking death (oh, sorry, guess that's pregnancy)
    Burned up in the sun (vampires)
    Satellite

4. Strlight

Strlight New Member

Wow death by flies?! Thanks.

5. Strlight

Strlight New Member

You can die if your pregnant? Thanks. What do you mean by Satellite?

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

If a sim sits around staring at the clouds for too long there's a small chance of a studio light fitting falling on him ... oops ... I mean satellite ... yeah, that's the ticket ... satellite :D;):p:rolleyes:

7. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Lol, by chance have you seen "The Truman Show" with Jim Carey. That actually happens in that movie...too funny.

8. surprised_by_witches

The first lot I played, the very first, I had no idea what I was doing. I moved Faith, Willow and Buffy Summers in together and they just wandered around the lot while I tried to figure out how to play. Buffy went and looked at the clouds and bam! Hit by a satellite.

She was one angry ghost. Never had one need fulfilled before she died. She almost scared her roomies to death a few times.

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

At least someone recognised the reference ;) ... that scene always cracked me up when I saw it ... I must've watched that movie a dozen times ... it was stuck inside my VCR for like 3 months :rolleyes:

L-ingMBO at Buffy's demise .... so do you have a thing about all things vampiritical then, or what? ;)

10. Strlight

Strlight New Member

:D That put a weird image in my head.

11. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I just watched that movie again the other day when it was on TV. Interesting fact. I've been to the town where they did the filming for the movie. It's a real town on the coast in the Panhandle of Flordia. It's just as spotless in real life as it is protrayed in the movie. And the houses are all sooooo adorable! I'll have to see if I can dig up some pictures from my trip there sometime.

12. Kungfu Joe

Kungfu Joe New Member

I realise that im kind of hijacking this post, but how do you become a vampire? I would imagine that you could get bit by another vampire, but i dont know any.

13. Strlight

Strlight New Member

Oh yeah and are there any other ways to catch a virus besides spraying cockroaches, food poisoning and from other people?

14. cokeandvodka

cokeandvodka New Member

Sim Death

Probably the easiest way to die or kill a Sim is to create fire. Trap a Sim in a room with a fireplace and remove the door once the Sim is placed. Command him/her to 'Light a Fire' and place a few crates around. Any other item that will catch on fire will do.
    If the first attempt fails, just try again.

15. surprised_by_witches

Oh, yeah, forgot about burned up by fireplace.

There are threads on this site about becoming a vampire, but basically you need to influence one of the existing vampires to bite a player vamp.

16. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

I can't remember the name of it but it's the career reward for science. You can use it to create medicine or viruses. If your sim mishandles the virus they can get it and it can be very difficult to cure and highly contagious.

Ruth