News Detailed look at Target’s “The Sims 3 Introduction” promo disk

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Detailed look at Target’s “The Sims 3 Introduction” promo disk

My sister just dropped off my Promo Disc from Target of The Sims 3 Introduction.* I’m going to share with you just about all of the contents of the disc.

Cover

[​IMG]

Screens

Click image for bigger version

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Music

I don’t think it would be wise of me to upload the actual MP3 files…Most are just samples, but I did whip up a YouTube video with the music in it.* Watch it below:

Screensavers

The CD comes with 4 new screen-savers of various images.* They are in exe format and I don’t feel safe uploading the actual files (don’t want EA to come after me).* So you’ll have to purchase the CD to get them.* Sorry!​

Videos

Videos are the same that are already published on the net.* Here’s the ones that were on the CD:

Pattern Information

[​IMG]

Sorry guys, I’m not giving away my code for the pattern.* If you have a Target in your area, pick one up!

Stickers

Yes, it’s sad, I did scan the stickers.* These are going in various places at my work office.

[​IMG]

To sum things up, I say it’s well worth the 99 cents spent.

2. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

OK Dumb question but the pattern you get for buying this disk is the circles that are on the chair and dress? and then you can change the colors? That is going to be interesting! I hope they have a lot of various patterns in game and that we can add some of our own some how.

Ruth

PS: Thanks for sharing!!

3. woohoosimz3

woohoosimz3 Woohoo Simz 3

Lucky you! Your so jammy, I wonder why they didn't give stores in the UK copies :)