Do I have to wait till the 17th to download skins/parts?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by J Mo, Sep 11, 2004.

1. J Mo

J Mo New Member

Do I have to wait till the 17th to download skins/parts?

Today I was trying to download from TSR and Welldressedsims among others...everything was fine until I tried to extract them to ...

My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads

I get an error message. I don't have body shop (or the game obviously). Is that the problem?

2. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Umm it shouldnt be. Maybe its a problem with your WinZip or whatever you have to do that stuff with.

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

If you don't have either BodyShop (or the game, of course), you should make a folder that doesn't look like a real BodyShop folder. And you shouldn't extract them. Leave them in their zip folders until you get the game and *then* extract them. If you've made your own folder which looks like the game folder, it could cause some problems when you have the real thing.

4. J Mo

J Mo New Member

Thank you SO MUCH Kat!

I just moved all of my downloads out of the "My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads" and put them into a simple "Sims stuff" folder zipped. And I deleted the other "mock" bodyshop folder. :D