Do you have a Sims 2 Site?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jul 17, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Do you have a Sims 2 Site?

Do you own a Sims 2 site and want to get it promoted? We are trying to create the largest Sims 2 fansite link database! Post your site here today and a short description!

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

3. katrina

katrina New Member

h/o???? what does that mean?

4. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

h/o equals hold on

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think we need more whole words spelled out here and fewer abbreviations! It seems like I keep running across this kind of confusion in posts! ;) :p

(remember, it might make sense to you... but some of us are from different countries or speak different languages first, or have different interests so don't think the same way to assume what the shortened stuff stands for!)

6. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

hehe well sum of us (such as me) r lazy i dun like to spell evrythin out

7. katrina

katrina New Member

so she said hold on and then didn't post anything?

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yes, so we're left here holding on... I hope she does post her site if she has one, I'd like to go see it! :p

9. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i'm afriad it iz closed apparently when its the sims 2get a real life but apparently addicted closed t down

10. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

oh well shame for you i quit it anyways. i have my own that i destroyed but its still there. i just need to put stuff in it.....

11. sims2_411

sims2_411 New Member

My websites: www.thesims2.tk and www.sims2411.tk

Both are sites for The Sims 2, the first one is to hold people over until the second is up and running.

You can download house blueprints, check our FAQ, read the features, and more!(I just forget what)

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Your temporary website looks like a good start sims2_411 :D The floor plan looked interesting and reminded me of when I was taking my interior design class and had to make a floorplan. :)

13. mattho

mattho New Member

My thoughts are with you completely! Gosh, I just find it so annoying sometimes that people can't take an extra 5 seconds to type out a full work. Not only is it easy, but it doesn't cause, for the reader, to have trouble deciphering these strange little expletives.

14. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

the problem is spelling (not to mention editing typos). some folks just take the time for proper spelling. Rite?