Troubleshooting Doesn't Launch

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by vagoverto, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vagoverto

vagoverto New Member

Doesn't Launch

hello to everyone, i have a problem and i really hope that you can help me fix it. The thing is that the game doesn't work for me, i installed it, cracked it and when i hit the play button nothing happens,it doesn't start, i can see the process of ts3.exe in the task manager and even uses some cpu power but nothing happens on my screen. anyone plz help

My pc has an Nvidia 8600 GT, 1 GB of ram, and windows xp so i don't think is requirements problem.

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Cracked it?? Would you care to go in more detail?

3. vagoverto

vagoverto New Member

i need to test if the game runs at good settings on my pc to buy it in my next payday so i downloaded the retail version, and used the Razor crack, but still the same problem so i unstalled, installed it again and tried with a disc image but it doesn't work either; there is no error message or nothing else the game just doesn't start thou i can see the process on my task manager.
    If the game doesn't works i can't buy it

ps: sorry for my bad english :/

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I see. Unfortunately we don't sanction pirated versions of the game. Please feel free to ask again when you actually buy the game.

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.