How Do I Dog using the bathroom

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by nox920, Jan 21, 2007.

1. nox920

nox920 New Member

Dog using the bathroom

My dog uses the bathroom outside, but on the sidewalk! I tell my sims to mop it up because I don't want the pee on the sidewalk. If I scold the dog, the only option is "Scold for : Peeing outside" and I don't want to do that.

Do all dogs pee on the sidewalk?

Also another question, though not as important. I built a fence but want to take it down and build another one, but cannot grab or sledgehammer it. What am I doing wrong?

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

The only thing I can think of to help you with the dog sitation is to put him in a fenced in yard without access to the sidewalk.

As far as removing the fence; works the same way as removing walls. You need to select another fence; it doesn't need to be the exact same one as the fence you're trying to get rid of. Hold down ctrl; while holding it down click at the start of the fence and drag it to the end (just like how you would build it; only holding down ctrl). Release the mouse button and it should be gone.

3. nox920

nox920 New Member

Thanks alot!

4. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

I second what jupitershana said...create a fenced yard for the dog so it can't get to the side walk and then just praise it like crazy when ever it pees somewhere in that yard. :)

Cass.

5. hobolover

hobolover New Member

or if you dont want to have to train your pet at all, just take your dog for a walk when he has to *Ahem* relieve himelf. Pets always come back from walks with their bladders empty.