Don't send a cat for a tuna fish sandwich

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Jun 21, 2007.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Don't send a cat for a tuna fish sandwich

So last night I'm playing, and my cat, Fidget, is at work and I get a work card that asks if Fidget wants to go get the boss's lunch or watch the kids at an elementary school.

He's a cat! Cats don't watch kids. So I sent him for lunch. And it was tuna fish. So of course he ate it.

It cost $350!!! That must have been SOME sandwich. :rolleyes::D

2. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Too funny! But it makes sense. If I were able to send my cat to get my lunch, I doubt that the lunch would make it to me either!

3. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Your cat is going to the wrong sushi bar :D

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Hehehe....because they run and do errands on a daily basis!?!

My cats expect me to do their errands for them! ;)

5. surprised_by_witches

Yes, well, it was a silly question all around, wasn't it. That man was foolish to ask a cat to do either. :D

In my opinion, he deserved to have his sandwich eaten.

6. Vampira_sim

Vampira_sim Sexy_Sim

7. surprised_by_witches

So, sadly, Fidget ran away. His needs are going into the red and I can't get him back. A lady called and said she had found him but when she showed up he didn't come with her. In the meantime he's aged to a senior cat (he looks freaky, black cat, white muzzle, red background: devil cat!) and I keep getting messages about him, like he's on the lot, which he isn't.

At this point he's probably better off lost. If he ever showed up he'd drop dead on the spot and then my other cat (Twitch) would probably get removed from the house.

I think it's a glitch (the not coming back part). Has this happened to any of you?