Down with The Sims That's Life!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Simzer, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Simzer

Simzer New Member

Down with The Sims That's Life!

The petition is here.

Please sign it, we need to get this thing of the shelves.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Who is the manufacturer that's making and distributing the cds?? I never heard of this, I guess it's just in Europe??

I'll have to go sign the petition!!

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

OK I signed it, I'm going to email this to some of my friends and see if they can sign it too!! Even though some of them don't play sims I know they will care about the copyright infringement and stealing!!

4. Simzer

Simzer New Member

Thanks for your sig, this petition has been pretty popular at TGHQ, I hoping it will be known on every sim site, so we can bring these thugs to justice.

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I think informative in some case. But I haven't seen The Sims: That's Life floating around recently

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I haven't even heard of it here in Sweden and I certainly hope it doesn't reach the disks here.
    On the other hand our stores have such hard restrictions on them that I think the chance is little.
    But of course i digned. :)

7. tumpkins

tumpkins New Member

Oops - I bought it a while back, before I had internet at home. I didn't realise the contents were stolen.

To be fair, it's not very good. Don't get me wrong, the items and skins are great, but the "items manager" isn't very good at all and only works for the items on the disk. Sim Explorer is much better, and legit.

Don't buy it - its a rip-off and you can get everything via the web anyway. In hindsight I think the money would have been better spent donating to the sites directly.

8. tumpkins

tumpkins New Member

PS - Oh, and I'll see if the shop I bought it still sells it, and speak to the manager.

9. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

good for ya

10. NFG914

NFG914 New Member

What? Ive Never Heard Of That B4...

11. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Never seen it before