How Do I Download appears then dissapears

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Fufufuwie, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Fufufuwie

Fufufuwie Newbie

Download appears then dissapears

I got the downloading all working but now. For a few days I haven't downloaded anything and decided to download a few more things but when I went to check on my Sims 2 it isn't there! o.o but my old downloads in the past are! o.o why is that? and Yes I download the mesh and the recolors and yes I put them in the correct spot of my game folder. Can anyone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it? :D Please and Thank you! :p

2. Jozala

Jozala New Member

I think you may be under the impression that things you download immediately appear on your character.

Clothes need to be purchased before they can be worn.
    Make-up, hair, and accessories, such as glasses, need to be put on by accessing a mirror.
    Skin tones, eyes, and other body objects like these can only be applied in Body Shop or in the Create-A-Sim feature.

Is this your problem, or can you still not find the custom content you downloaded?

3. BeeLynn12345

BeeLynn12345 New Member

i think........

i think i kinda have the same problem....
    some of my things ive downloaded shows up in the game but the half the rest dont. ?
    its clothes that havent showed up and some hair, i downloaded the mesh and recolor. but it still does this.
    the website i got it from is XMsims......and it works for me better then the ones everyone on here gave. except for that.
    someone please help?:confused: