How Do I Downloading/trustworthy download sites.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by rachelmari, May 8, 2008.

1. rachelmari

rachelmari New Member

Downloading/trustworthy download sites.

Hi there, my name is Rachel... I looked around to see which Sims forums were giving the best/most accurate advice, and this seems to be the place.

So, I just got the sims, and Ive been doing a great deal of online research, but I still dont know much about how to upgrade the game without the actual expansion packs. For example... I really want some multi-colored or punk type hair and clothing. I have the night life expansion, which I figured was the one I needed. Can I download anything off the net, and from where? Do you have any ideas for a reliable website- maybe one you've used?

Alright, thanks in advance!

2. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

You bet I do!! You're looking at a pro downloader here! *holds head up high* See the badge?

OK, see this thread and this one for tons of excellent free download sites. Not all downloading sites are free though. Many have a donate area, which you have to pay for if you want the stuff (I never pay for anything, though, because you can get nicer things for free most of the time). The best place for absolutely free downloads is mod the sims 2 (You can find links to the site in both of the threads that I mentioned earlier).

Good luck. :)

<edit> If you ever run into problems with downloading, I recommend this thread.