News EA launches ‘The Sims Style’ – purchase real Sim Swag

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

EA launches ‘The Sims Style’ – purchase real Sim Swag

Well guys, I’m pretty sure this is going to be the final straw for many of you.* How can they (EA, or The Sims Team) be more worried about making money rather than fixing their game.* You have every right to think that, and possibly be mad at them for considering this.* I, myself, like the concept in general – but like many others, wishes they would get the important issues out of the way rather than find ways to get into consumers pants.

For those who have yet to be informed, The Sims Team just launched a special site selling real Sims merchandise – The Sims Style.* As of right now, they only have a few shirts up (very, VERY expensive for my tastes) featuring some of the landmarks of the Sims 3 game – Hogan’s Diner, Krush College, and Landgrabb Industries.* As much as I’m a Sims fanatic, I’ll be skipping out of these shirts until they lower in price.* My interest is in the Media and Accessories section which has yet to be put online.

Anyways, to kick off their ‘Style’ Store launch, they are having a contest in which you could have a chance to win a ‘Prototype’ messanger bag if you purchase an item by July 31st (each item will account for 1 entry).* Come to think of it…the fact that it is a Prototype bag probably means even their merchandise may be full of problems…

[​IMG]