Editing hair...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by kittnwthclaws, Oct 5, 2004.

1. kittnwthclaws

kittnwthclaws New Member

Editing hair...

Ive been working in bodyshop and i have adobe photoshop and i go in there to edit the hair but 1. there is a ton of files and 2 i get an error message when i open the folder. i have tried this several times and it still wont let me open any files even the folder they are in. any suggestions? thnx:rolleyes:

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

On occasion I've found that a file which is very large or a folder which has too many files will even crash my system. (Well, my old one anyway.) I found that if I put the folder or the file itself (depending on the place where you're getting the error message) on the desktop, that doesn't happen.

Another thing I've found is that if it is custom content and the maker altered either the bump file or the alpha file, it will also give an error message. (And that included one's I've made of my own. It's why I keep my projects in another folder, just in case.)

As to hair, have you seen this tutorial?: http://members.fortunecity.com/lpx/tutorials/hair.html