News Even more Stuff Packs (?) along the way?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Judhudson, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Even more Stuff Packs (?) along the way?

Infinite Sims just posted this news on their website. Apparently ABC Software has listed The Sims 2 Ikea Stuff Pack (which further confirms this pack to be true) but they also listed The Sims 2 Apartment Life. I would assume this to be the 9th Stuff pack if what they posted is true.

The Sims 2 Ikea Stuff is set for June 27, 2008 while The Sims 2 Apartment Life is set for September 5, 2008.

*EDIT* There is some speculation going on that The Sims 2 Apartment Life might not be a Stuff PackTo be honest, I dont really know what it could be. However, its being reported as a Stuff Pack. I couldnt see it as a whole new Expansion pack thoughand I dont think it would be for consoles either.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Hmm ... Apartment Life, eh? Well we've been asking for the ability to build apt blocks for years. Maybe AL will be the bridge between TS2 and TS3 ... in the same way that Making Magic wasn't the bridge between TS1 and TS2.

Don't worry about me. I understand what I mean. Besides, I like adding colour to the news. :rolleyes:

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I would like to see that! They are able to do it with hotels, I can see apartments using the same kind of coding.

I've made my own "single" unit apartments before, using the dorm doors, but it's not quite the same as you can't really have full families living in the one apartment without multiple doors into the same unit, one for each family member.

Wish there was more information about this "possible" apartment life expansion pack....off to google.