SimCity 4 Expectations?

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by ManagerJosh, Nov 18, 2002.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

yeah we know sam. but would you want all the pollution blowing in your face if the pool was so close to the ground? I think not :p

o well...it is a comment from a few of my teachers hehe.

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol guys. In real life the pool would probably be placed on top of the building, or at that level if it's facing south. That way hardly any shadow gets over the pool. On the other hand, some shadow are needed at a pool as well. Not everyone likes to be fried in the sun.
    Also I don't think the pool is to small. Lol. I wouldn't be surprised if you find similarities in real life. I think the buildings are awesome. And you can't expect all proprtions to be exactly as in real life in a game. It would be different if it was a model on a table for a new area to be built or so. Then you must have a proper scale of everything. :classic:

3. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

You're right when you say that the pool would be more practicle if positioned on the roof, but i do think they are in proportion, looking at the size of the deck chairs/tables in the last image next to the pool.

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

You might be right Sam. :classic:

5. Emidio

Emidio New Member

For me, just having a pool is great. After have one we decide its position :p :D

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Emidio. Did you see the Simcity house with the pool? That's the pool we're talking about. What do you think about it?

7. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

hey sam,those are really good pics :) where dya get em?

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Tess. In "Home sweeet home" thread I've posted a loooong answer for you with a link too. :classic:

Take a look and have fun. :classic:

9. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

yep,thanx nina :)
    *givez nina a big huge hug* :D

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

My pleasure Tess. :classic:

*gives Tess a big hug back*

11. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

Tess, i got them from simcity.com (but they dont have them any more)