Family Trees

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sailorchiiavalon, Jun 10, 2006.

1. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

Family Trees

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone wanted to post their family trees?

I did mine on Publisher and it's only like on the 3rd gen!!

NB: On my tree, the only odd family is the Londons. They got triplets because I haven't uninstalled this twins hack and I wasn't paying attention to the screen lol. Instead of clicking "original" number of babies, I clicked random and got triplets! :O

This family tree hasn't got Dirk Dreamer on because it's just based on Paige and Darren's family. Paige has a son from her previous marriage but its too complicated to add on!

I absolutely love the matchmaker in Nightlife, that's how I've got most of mine married :)

Attached Files:

2. megrhen224

megrhen224 New Member

What was the hack that you put in for the triplets?.... And by "hack" do you mean a cheat?

3. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

It was something I downloaded, like a mod. When I reinstalled Sims 2 and replaced my downloads folder it was in there.

I'm not sure of the mod's name but I don't even use it for every birth. It was a one-off :)

I get twins naturally though due to Desiree and Darleena being twins and also I think NPC's have more chance of it happening.