Fav Stuff Pack?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by muffin-tacos, Apr 21, 2007.

1. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Fav Stuff Pack?

Now that we've got everybody's favourite Expansion sorted out :)winks:) I thought we could start on peoples favourite Stuff Pack. So tell me, what's your favourite Stuff Pack? Or are you a person like me that thinks that the Stuff Packs are just a new way for Maxis to get more money?

I haven't got any because they seem kind of useless to me. But I'm seriously thinking of getting the Celebrations Pack... Has anyone got it yet? I think I'm going to wait for a bit to let the prices drop and then when it cost hardly anything - I'm there.

2. Vega

Vega New Member

i have all stuff packs and my favorite is family fun stuff, glamour is cool too, and i'm a bit disapointed with clebrations, i don't like the wedding dresses the old one is more beuty lol

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I don't buy the stuff packs. I got burned by Holiday and now I hate all stuff packs.

I get really cool stuff for free online, so I don't really miss them, though there are a couple of dresses in the Glamour pack that looked nice.

4. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

8 bucks at Wally World for GL. Maybe not there but here.

I havent really used the holiday one alot, the holiday stuff is kinda tacky.
    My favorite is probably Celebration.

5. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I got Holiday because my daughter is nine and wanted to see Santa Claus.

What we got was peein' Claus. :mad:

I didn't really appreciate the joke.

6. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

The chances of the prices for the Celebration stuff pack dropping at all before the release of a Sims 3 (hypothetical) are slim to none:( . EA never drops their prices. I mean now you can find sims 1 stuff for like half price but that is mostly for people who like to play vintage games I think:cool: .

My favorite stuff pack is Family Fun Stuff. It gave me far more options for decorating my sims kids rooms and I think all of my beloved "by the sea" stuff came with that pack also:) .

7. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

I haven't bought any Stuff packs. Heck I only have one expansion pack anyway. But since I can find so much cool stuff for free online, that the packs wouldn't be worth it. I think the Family Fun one would be neat though.

8. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

I bought the first Holiday Stuff pack and was pleased with the content, but I hated Family Fun Stuff (don't ask me why - I'm liable to rant about it on a long post :p). Suffice to say that I uninstalled FFS and have no intention of reinstalling it.

As far as Glamour Life and Celebration goes, I just don't feel it's necessary to buy them - they won't really add much to my game as I tend to avoid parties etc.

Like others have said, there are far more free downloads online that are of a very high quality. I doubt I will buy another stuff pack. The price issue alone makes me just want to buy the EPs and nothing more. :)

9. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

I'm gonna do exactly what you said not to---I'm asking you why. LOL I would like to hear your opinion! I like hearing people's opinions on these games.

10. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

i just cant seem to get downloads to go onto my game so i buy the stuff packs and ive been impressed with all stuff packs and EPs i have apart from pets was a bit of a disapointment. i dont have seasons but am getting celebrations

11. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Which expansion pack was that :biggrin:?

12. shockerx

shockerx Big Sister

I don't get stuff packs either, as you well know muffin :D but I was thinking about getting Glamour ... but then seasons or maybe it was pets? came out and i got that instead :D

13. Denied

Denied New Member

My Fav stuff pack is ... Glamour Life Stuff!!