*Fill out a survey for a research project on The Sims 2!*

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by pilgrimsoul09, Feb 27, 2007.

1. pilgrimsoul09

pilgrimsoul09 New Member

*Fill out a survey for a research project on The Sims 2!*

Hi! My name is Sarah and I am a graduate student in the Human Computer Interaction program at the Georgia Institute of Technology.

I am working on a research project to learn about The Sims 2 players, and if you are reading this, that probably means you! I am looking for The Sims 2 players who are 18 years old or older to participate in a survey to help me better understand who they are, what other gaming experiences theyve had, and what they like to in the game and in the game community.

The survey will take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete. It is in no way linked to your membership on this site, nor will it record any personally identifying information about you that you do not choose to provide in the survey.

While there is no compensation for your participation, your feedback will be greatly appreciated and helpful in the completion of my research project.

If you are interested in participating in a follow-up interview to tell me more about your Sims 2 experiences, please include your name, e-mail address, and phone number on the last page of the survey.

Thanks! I really appreciate your time!

****Fill out the survey here >>> (you must be 18 years old or older:( http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=443083226179