Finally Playing Makin Magic!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by FaeLuna, Jan 8, 2004.

?

Are you playing or going to play Makin Magic?

1. Yes, I have to have my sims fix to keep me busy till Sims 2!

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No, I have no interest in it and will bounce off the walls waiting for Sims 2!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Maybe, but only because I can't wait for Sims 2!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Finally Playing Makin Magic!

After getting Makin Magic for Christmas and not being able to get the game to play, I've finally got it up and working! Whoohoo!! Now I have my sims fix to hang in there till Sims 2! ;)

Is anyone else here actually playing the Makin Magic expansion too? I remember a while back several members were saying they thought it was a bad expansion and they wouldn't get it, but I'm hoping someone else here is currently playing, as there were questions about helping kid sims find magic ingredients.

I played for the first time all night last night, and already have my sim family moved into Magic Town! :eek:

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Actually Fae, I'm not even playing sims at all right now because I don't have the know how to create the furniture and costumes I really want......... But I just keep tabs on whats going on by coming here.

What do you like most about MM?

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think I like the oven and baking and ingredients and gardening, butter churning, harvesting beeswax and honey, making nectar. I seem to love the home industry stuff. And I think it's cute to have my sims make gargoyles as well as garden gnomes now. I haven't made any garden gnomes to bring to life yet... but I've turned my cat into a human pemanantly! :eek:

As for the costumes I'm getting ready to just recolor a bunch of the maxis skins for specific sims characters I'm playing. :D

4. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

I play making magic, I want to get the use out the game.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well you'll have more time to get some use out of it now that sims 2 will be later! :p

6. vikkilea

vikkilea New Member

i actually like the makin magic, i dont think its 'fillin the gap' at all. I think its the best expansion pack for the sims :)

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

My hubby says that Makin Magic has been his favorite expansion to watch me play, out of all of them! :D

8. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

makin magic is by far my favorite exp. though i always make my sims so mad when i get too caught up in everything ^.^

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I thought I'd drop in and check on my poll. :D I'm glad there are others who are playing it too, even though I've started playing a TON of other games to distract me while waiting for Sims 2!