Flies Eating Sim

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by pkd804, Nov 25, 2005.

1. pkd804

pkd804 ParamountsKingsDominion!

Flies Eating Sim

I heard/found that flies can swarm up and eat sims. I saw this in "The Sims Life" on MTV. I left alot of food lying around and the flies won't come... Has a swarm of flies eaten/attacked your sim? :confused:

2. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I think you need at least 15 green and smelly dishes for the fly swarm to form, but even then I think it's like a 5% chance or something like that. Though one time I had only 5 green dishes out, and a swarm appeared. But it dispersed almost right after that. :eek:

3. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I don't recommend it, but another way is to use boolprop.

What? Who said boolprop? Not me. It wasn't me. Was it you? No? Oh, I must be hearing those voices and reading those words again.

I didn't recommend it!!!

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I also have read that your sim must be a very messy sim for this to happen to them. They are not the type of sim who cries and waves their hands every time they walk into the kitchen stacked with dirty dishes. They are the sims that walk over the dirty dishes and whine when you force them to wash them. :rolleyes:

Hey, I resemble that remark. LOL

5. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I used to, but since my husband finished remodeling our kitchen I like to keep it clean! It's just so pretty and the dirty dishes sully it. ;)

I'm probably a 4 in neatness, but even my sims with 4's in neatness will clean spontaneously when bored. It's actually quite funny: Spike and London (4 and 5 respectively) are always cleaning their mansion without being told.

They don't even need a maid.

Sometimes I make Ashley (neatness: 2) do it just because I like being mean to him.

So as far as I can tell, you need to be a REAL slob to die from flies, since even neatness 4 will clean up after themselves.