FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The REAL TheSims2Resource

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Jul 26, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The REAL TheSims2Resource

Enclosed are emails sent between TheSims2Resource.com and Lawyers of WORLDSIMS.ORG, LLC.

2. ManagerJosh

What are your thoughts/comments of the emails sent between the lawyers of WORLDSIMS.ORG, LLC. and Mr. Milne, owner of TheSims2Resource?

3. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

this:WOW

4. ManagerJosh

LOL...that's it?

5. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Well, I think they sound pretty ignorant to say the least.

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea very rude those rotten sim 2 stealerz! pherhaps you shuld sign a peace treaty with them

7. deadtoaster22

deadtoaster22 New Member

ah what a pain in the a$$, just delete the posts and apoligise, its simple

8. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

i to lazy to read that all!

9. ian80

ian80 New Member

Can someone explain to me what this is about?

10. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

basically this guy has made derogatory comments and demeaning untruthful facts about Josh which have been viewed by the majority of the sim community. josh and his legal dept. wish these comments to be taken back and the guy to make a public apology to josh. the posts were removed but a public apology is yet to be made. if this continues legal action will be pursued.

11. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Some stolen snowflakes and alot more...

12. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

secondly, how in the world is this guy supposed to have skins this early? thats just total BS.

13. ManagerJosh

Maxis released a pack of skins for The Sims 2 which you can download here.

14. Nemesis

Nemesis New Member

Well I guess we know why he's resigning from webmaster now

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooh! Can we get a link? :D I'll run off and look for them when I catch up on the posts here in the forums!

16. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

So does that mean that Callan has lost the right he has as a webmaster to close his forums to public viewing? If yes, then that's really screwing him over underhandedly, or at least that's what I'm perceiving. Would you like to clear that one up for me Josh?

17. ManagerJosh

Basically he doesn't like people viewing his forum unless they are registered. Personally I would never join a forum unless I can read the posts and threads/discussions.

18. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Yes, I got that, but wouldnt making his forums closed to the public a violation of the agreement he has with your legal department? Seeing as how in the emails you've posted that no specific amount of time was stated for the apology to stay up, I guess he's doome to have to keep his forums available to public viewing until he either closes down that site and the forums or a date is given, right?

Let's hope his resignation spells the end of all of this major BS for him because I actually felt sorry for the guy after seeing the emails... kind of, but what I really think right now is that I "...SUCK."