Free Will

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by SimsFreak19, Feb 17, 2006.

1. SimsFreak19

SimsFreak19 New Member

Free Will

I have always noticed the Free Will feature, whether you can turn it on or off. I want to leave it turned off for my main sim, usually.. but if I have more then 1 sim in the household that is playable, they dont do anything at all. I mean, I can understand. But I want them to do something if my Sim is doing something. I get annoyed if I have Free Will turned on because as soon as the sim you're controlling gets done with whatever he/she is doing, they do something else so quickly and it drives me crazy. Any solution of this, if you can get what im saying? Lol.

2. JuliaThorne

JuliaThorne New Member

I know what u mean!!! it drives me crazy too!! but I still like the free will feature... and I just now learned to use more "pause" to prevent this in happening. might sound alot of trouble but soon as u get used to it, it seem pretty easy to do.

3. SimsFreak19

SimsFreak19 New Member

Yeah, I have been using the pause, but sometimes it has been getting annoying doing so. But I guess it will take some time to get use to.