Full needs?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by demodi1, Mar 28, 2005.

1. demodi1

demodi1 New Member

Full needs?

Is there a cheat or download that lets me have my needs at full? (hunger, fun etc) If there is a download could you please give me a detailed description of what i need to do (ie where to save it etc)

Thanks

2. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Well there's the multi painting mirror you can download. which is found here http://www.simchaotics.com/ go to merolas page your find it there. I dunno where to save it.

3. Nephthys

Nephthys Backstabber

You save it in the Downloads folder, just like you would with any of your clothes etc.

4. demodi1

demodi1 New Member

Thanks, i downloaded it in to my downloads but what do i do with it now? (1st time downloading things if you didn't guess!!!:( classic:

5. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Now your done. Go to ur game then to decorations under paintings you will find it it will have a little * in the bottom right hand corner.

6. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

What I recommend is using 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true', going out of the lot, and then back in, and then typing it again, and dragging the need bars up or down as needed. Works for me every time. *huggles boolprop* Boolprop...'tis the answer for just about everything...:p