Funny names :)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsyth, Nov 13, 2005.

1. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

Funny names :)

Have any of your Sims got funny names?

well if they do post them here:D :D

I wanna see whos sim has the funniest name and there reward will be my respect(sorry its a pretty bad reward:p )

......post.....post......post!!!!!!!

nananana nana nana cant thouch this!:cool:

2. Shintoga

Shintoga Student of Simlish

How about Troillus Shakespeare? Or Cressida Shakespeare? (2 of my married Sims - hopefully coming to a Sim-Movie screen near you!)

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Well, I kind of liked the name I gave my private investigator sim: Duke Sidewalker. ;) Of course, when he became a vampire and married Candida Menendez I forgot about the name change rules and had her propose marriage to him (instead of the other way around.) :eek: So now he's Duke Menendez which is not funny and sounds kind of silly for a vampire. Duke and Candida Sidewalker would have been much better.

4. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

lol Lynet;)

my funniest would be phill macrackin :)

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LOL, yes. Would you mind if I borrowed that name. I like it.

6. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

Lol,yeah sure since TS2 isnt a online multiplayer game u can use any name or my name!:D

7. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

My favorite Sim's name is Napoleon Bonypart. ;)

8. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

HEHEHE, lol;)

9. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

So, does that mean I win the prize?:D

10. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I don't have any funny names in my current game, at least I don't think so. I just pick ones I like. But in previous (before the motherboard earthquake ate everyone) I had:

Para and Abby Normal, dead elder sisters.
    Opal Friendworthy, a live-in nanny (she died too)
    Ian and Maxim Curious, alien babies in Strangetown. If one of them had been a girl I was going to name her Miso Curious. (Sound it out ... long "e" sound for the i ... :D )
    Joie Devere, a popularity sim
    Holy Mackerel and Ceramic Tuna, the Fish siblings. (Girl, boy respectively.)
    Strega Pez, a witch (OK, stolen from a comic book ...)

And my daughter had a character called Arachna Borneo, which I think is the best name of the lot. She wore dresses with spiders on them.

Alas, they are all dead and gone. :(

11. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

Aww:eek:

No you dont win a prize yet not till i get a bit more entries.

SBW, those are creative names;)

12. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Arachne was actually a girl in Greek Mythology. She was a really good weaver on the loom, and Athena, the goddess of wisdom, war, and a whole bunch of other crap, including weaving, I suppose, got mad when she boasted that she was better than her, so she challenged her to a contest. Athena wove a tapestry depicting all the great and glorious things the gods have done, while Arachne wove a tapestry about all the foolish things they've done, like all the times Zeus changed his shape into something stupid to woo some girl and escape Hera, his wife's, notice. So Athena got mad and turned her into a big hideous thing that everyone loved to hate, and she'd be cursed to weave something beautiful that no one would admire for eternity....

Yeah, pretty sad that I know this by heart.

13. surprised_by_witches

Nope, not sad at all. I have a tattoo of Medusa on my back because I sympathize with her. She was another one of Athena's victims, but she ultimately became a powerful, if disliked, woman.

I don't like Athena very much. I think she had some woman-hating issues ...

14. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I had my Sim, Pep Curious, marry a townie named Marion Almassizadeh. Oi vey. :rolleyes:

Hmm...could list off a bunch...I have Starboy Curious, Pep's cousin...gosh, I don't have a lot...a lot came from anime and games...

15. person123

You have a tattoo?! :eek: Aren't they painful?

16. surprised_by_witches

17. person123

LOL, I guess I sounded immature. I always liked the idea of getting a tattoo, but since I'm a wimp I wouldn't do it. That reminds me--the other day, Sean, my friend, and I were seated next to each other in the computer lab while we did research on the candidates for NJ Governor, and he was like, "Yeah, I'm going to join the army when I grow up. I want to fight for my country!" I was like, "...as long as I'm happy, I don't really care about other people..." :eek: Yeah, I'm pretty selfish.

18. surprised_by_witches

Um, dear, don't get me started on the war. I don't want to start an argument on this thread.

I don't think you're selfish to not want to fight, though. I think you're smart.
    You think becoming a vampire might change your life, try watching people get killed and being asked to participate. There's an end to the innocence for you.

And I didn't mean to imply that you were being childish. The tattoo hurt, that was all. Am I glad I got it? Most of the time. :)

19. person123

That reminds me of a Friends episode I watched--Rachel and Phoebe went to a tattoo parlor, and Rachel got a little heart tattoo on her hip, but as soon as they touched Phoebe's skin with the needle she like ran out of the room screaming. She only got a dot on her skin, and later she said that it symbolized what her mother sees when she looks down to Earth. :rolleyes:

20. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

I have a tatto because im a goth(not really but kinda)

Well kinda anyway heres what i kinda look like..

Black hair
    Black clothes
    tatto on my arm and a skull on my back.

So im kinda gothic.(not really but kinda)

oh and I LLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE rock music.

:)