Funny sim death experience

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sexierjess14, Feb 25, 2005.

1. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

Funny sim death experience

I've heard about people having thier sims die by having a sattelite crash on them. I've not seen it nor experienced it before till just now.

I was playing my new family (Siambun Family). What happened was I made the family with a female toddler and when they moved in, (the mom was carrying her) I zoomed in to see what the daughter looks like coz I wanted a preety daughter lol :p so I made the husband "watch clouds" while the mom was "entertaining" the daughter (just so the husband wont wander around while I was busy lol). :D

After I concluded the daughter didnt look so nice, I zoomed out and wanted to continue to play the family. As I zoomed out, I was shocked to see the grim reaper :eek: and I saw something at the bushes and it kinda caught fire (kinda like an explosion) but I still didnt know what happened till I saw her husband was missing from the spot I made him sit and "watch clouds". :p lol but I made her plead the grim reaper, so he's aliveeeeeeee :rolleyes:

I just thought I'd share this story with everyone , its my first experience of a sim death (other than dying of old age) when I was so blur about everything lol :p

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Sounds like you enjoyed the experience!

My first experience wasn't fun, because it caused me so much anxiety. I had the pregnant mom of my favorite family die suddenly. Her husband was able to plead with death, but it made *me* very upset.

And I've avoided "watching clouds" on purpose.

But at least you seemed to have fun with it, so go for it!

3. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I actually didnt know how the "Sattelite" incident happens, but now that you've said it, looks like its the "watch clouds" interaction lol coz I did make a couple of my sims "watch clouds" but no one ever had the sattelite crash on them, therefore I never knew how it works :p :p

But yeah it was fun, and sorry bout your sim :( its quite sad when it happens to your favourite family

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I'm a little jellous, I've yet to have this happen in my game.

I did play around with the tombstone of life and death and kill off a sim by "death by flies", just to see how that works. :rolleyes:

5. Daizee

Daizee New Member

I was messing around with the tombstone of life and death for the same thing. I wanted to see death by flies:D Glad to see I am not alone in my curiosity about that:)

6. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

I did die by flies too. The best is when your sims on land and you make them drown. Like quicksand. Half of these things can't natualy happen can they?