Troubleshooting Game Crashes after 10 minutes

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by mimi, Apr 23, 2007.

1. mimi

mimi new member

Game Crashes after 10 minutes

i was playing my game:D then my game crashes after 10 to 15 minutes playing:mad:

WHAT WAS THAT:eek:

i didn't even had a chance to saved my game so i got really pissed:mad: :mad:
    I restarted my computer but it's still crashing.
    a window opens and tell me: this apllication has crashed we have to close this program.

help me, help me PLEASE::)cry:

do i have to uprade my pc or do i have to look for a patch
    can someone help me

xoxo:)

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Er ... the picture below points out the link that will help you ... :)

[​IMG]

3. canoro

canoro New Member

I bet you're playing the sims in full-screen mode. It may be your screensaver trying to do his job, and having to go to non-full-screen mode and when that happens, your game crashes.
    check your screensaver settings. deactivated and play the sims again to check if the error still happens. another thing that could be is another software that do a check up every 10-15 mnutes, example, an antivirus checking your most important files, a spyware sending your private info to a guy, or a program that you have looking for updates on the web.
    hope this help. best regards!

4. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

mine did something similar it kept minimizing and sometimes it couldnt maxmimize again and crashed but when i got the next expansion pack it stopped.