Gameplay and Tech questions....

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by shalee5, Apr 3, 2002.

1. shalee5

shalee5 New Member

Gameplay and Tech questions....

Hello I am Shalee5......
    I will be on Worldsims to answer gameplay and tech questions you may have with with the game... Alot of you may know my from the sims Chat room.... And I would like to say I'm glad to be here to answer all your questions on the game and all its expansions.... Questions can range from gameplay questions to tech questions.... I know how to fix any part of the game that can go wrong.... And if I have not had the problem myself I will go to the game and create the problem so that I can tell you how to fix it.... Please post all problems you have with the game and we at Worldsims will fix the problems..... Again I am glad to be here and I am awaiting all the questions you may have about the game......

Shalee5.....

2. lworley

lworley New Member

Problem,

Hello shalee5 i have this problem and i was wondering if you could help me,

You see, i had this sim and for no apparent reason he would just constantly eat, non stop. Until he fell asleep of course, secondly, servo used to make a mess instead of cleaning up.

I also think the gardener, is using weed killer instead of plant food, cause he/she is killing all my plants.

Finaly, you know that clown geezer, why do my sims clap for him? he's always crying etc etc

*looks*

"oops this is the sims forum, not 'The sims: From Hell'"

:D :D

How are you shalee?

Ps, if you really so wish, you can try to create them problems if you want :p

3. shalee5

shalee5 New Member

Hi Luke,
    Is the sim that is eating all the time a new sim you just made? And did the sim do it from the time you made him or did it just start? And if it just started what happened right before he did that???? And the sims clap at the clown if they are in a good mode.... But i will try to create the same problems you are having to see what happens......

BTW....I am doing alot better, how about you? How are you doing????

Shalee5.....

4. lworley

lworley New Member

hehe

Nice reply shalee

I'm fine thanks, and i'm glad to hear you're alot better :)