Gameplay mysteries for PS2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by cassandra365, Oct 26, 2005.

1. cassandra365

cassandra365 New Member

Gameplay mysteries for PS2

1. In story mode, my sim has a gold want to get a massage on a massage table. Trouble is, I can't find one anywhere in the catalog and I've already unlocked all the objects! Anybody know how to get one, or what part of the catalog I'm missing?

2. How do you unlock fashion items that other characters have?

3. Anybody have a food recipe that causes nausea?

2. ian.80

ian.80 New Member

omg u have it!
    you r sooooo lucky
    i live in the uk so i am not gettin it until november 3rd-4th :(
    please can you tell me lots and lots about it?
    i did here that if u do the squid shake rong then that causes nausea

3. mandieez

mandieez New Member

massage table...

hey there, I found the massage table in the electronics on the buy catalog. I guess its and electronic massage? I think it needs 15,000 aspir. points to get. I'm currently stuck at the beach house (2nd location) though, my aspiration to get a new location is "beat torin in fooseball" but i can't get him to play at all, and he never plays on his own. We are enemies from a previous aspiration, is that why??? HELP!! I can't progress and I'm getting bored with this house. ANY advice would be apreciated!

4. ian.80

ian.80 New Member

i found this post on another forum and i think it may help you:)
    just to b clear this is not my post but it is from another forum and some else posted it :)

I also had to make enemies with Torrin on the Gamecube version.... BUT... I put forth some effort and made him friendly to like #/level 24 and he did play foosball... Have your sim go practice foosball WHILE practicing select the action button for your sim again (like you do after making food so you can 'eat' the food ect) ...it should give a 'Call Over' option ... Torrin has to be at your house (greeted and all not just on the lot) You might have to call him over few times...take note of the time of day/night since if it's too late he won't do it..also be sure your Sim is good and green... it might take a few tries if you haven't been 'practicing' on the foosball table to win though. I've had it take 4 tries with no practicing. Hope that helped :)

hope this helped:)

5. Ya that will help me thank you!!!! I need help with sim2 for ps2 do u think you can help me out? I can't get the girl to have a baby, after they whoohoo or w/e her tummy moves and a few days later nothing happens, I heard she is suppose to throw up, and suggestions? u can messege me , im me or w/e but plz help and another thing on ps2 can i put the walls down?

6. mandieez

mandieez New Member

thank you!

Thanks for the tip! I actually tried becoming friends again and did not succeed very well. I ended up taking away all of entertianment devices, (including bookshelf and newspapers to be safe) and waited until he was near the table and started playing. He jumped in and I lost a couple times before finally beating him. I have not seen a "call over" action at all, which I think dragged this on even more. Has anyone else seen it in the ps2 version? Thanks again, I will probably be back for more help, this version is so different. I miss the Urbs, I loved the gameplay on that. :rolleyes: