News Games for Windows Sims 3 Scans

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Games for Windows Sims 3 Scans

Here are the scans of Sims 3 from the April issue of Games for Windows. Courtesy of Infinite Sims.

Be sure to check the replies for the rest of the scans!

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      49.5 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      88 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      135.5 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      134.5 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      80.3 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      142.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

last set...

Attached Files:

• 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      127.3 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      143.5 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      132.6 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      144.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      119.9 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      136.3 KB
      Views:
  3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

After reading this article and the one that Josh posted, I'm seriously pumped for this game! My poor husband had to listen to me rattle on for about 15 minutes about Sims 3 and what I've read on it and how excited I am for it. He just kind of sat there and grinned and pacified me by acting interested. Hehe, I've never been able to get him to play the Sims 2, not sure if I honestly want him to though because then we would have to compete for the computer! I'm going to have to take a long hard look at our computer of course to see what I can do to clean it up a bit so the computer can handle it. It's a fairly new computer, so hopefully it will work out, I haven't had any issues with the Sims 2 so far.

I'm rattling on again. As my husband told me after I told him I was becoming a game master on this site: "Most people grow up and get cooler with age. My wife is getting more nerdy." :rolleyes: This coming from a man who has been talking about the next GTA since the last GTA came out...

4. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

I can't wait nooow :D

5. retroflow

retroflow New Member

My wife is a game (and puzzle) fan too. It was her that really got me re-interested in the more advanced PC and Console games - so any blame for my gaming should be directed towards her. My wife also enjoys Card games, old-fashioned style Board Games, putting together Ikea furniture and the like. She thinks of herself as being kinda' nerdy/geeky yet, she's not into a lot of the associated trappings. Collectively, I feel that her interests and knowledge make her much more interesting as a person. I'm not sure that I'd want her to be any other way than she is.

I'm very fond of The Sims 2. Unlike any other game I have ever played, I have found myself actually feeling some real sense of concern for the Sims I have created and/or their offspring. Perhaps it's Paternal Instinct. I rather hope it will be possible for those of us who ultimately play The Sims 3 when it comes out, to be able to clone/transplant our Sims 2 characters and keep things going from there. I look forward to the next phase nonetheless.

6. tessa1121

tessa1121 New Member

i can't wait for sims 3 to come out!

7. Tyoma80

Tyoma80 New Member

Thanks you big!