SimCity 4 Gas Station .png

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by Topher88, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Topher88

Topher88 New Member

Gas Station .png

Hi. I didn't know where to put this, so, if this is the wrong place then please move it to the correct place as I don't really know where to put it...

Can someone please upload the the original gas station .png file (not the 50's station) for SCS??? I successfully modded it into a Texaco, but only during they daytime so far, but I accidently overwrote the original and I don't really want to re-install if I can avoid it. Thanks!

Oh, and one more thing while I'm here... How do you edit the part of the texture that causes indentions? Like, in my Texaco station, there is still a BP indention in the background and I don't know how to remove it... Any idea? Thanks!

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

If you can tell me the full filename of the file you want replaced, I can try to help you out by giving you the original. I assume it is in this folder: SimCity Societies\Data\Graphics\Textures\Buildings

To answer your second question, I think that is due to a bump map image. I'm not 100% positive, it could be the model itself.

3. Topher88

Topher88 New Member

Yeah, that's the right path, so it should be Program Files\Electronic Arts\SimCity Societies\Data\Graphics\Textures\Buildings\SC5B_Service_Station.png or something like that. I'm using Vista, so, it might be a little different if you're not, but, I'm pretty sure that's it.

And yea, I think I tried messing with the bump, but nothing happened, if I recall correctly...

4. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Here you go!

Attached Files:

5. Topher88

Topher88 New Member

Thank you so much! I was hoping this wasn't gonna be a big ordeal! ^^