How Do I get a cell phone for my teenager?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, Nov 20, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Is it only available through Nightlife? I have these installed: Seasons, Free Time, Best of Business, Mansion and Garden and Bon Voyage. I just got Apartment Life and University Life Collection, but have not installed them yet.

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I don't remember which EP they came with. You buy them at a kiosk where you can also get the handheld computer game and the MP3 player. The kiosk is blue with a narrow base and larger top.

3. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

4. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Woot! I just installed the University Collection! I did find the kiosk, thanks to both of you, and put one in one of the shops in Pleasantview. Now I have to find where to get the jewelry thing that they have in Bon Voyage. I don't want my Sims to have to take a vacation just to buy some jewelry. lol

5. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

That is, I can't find the jewelry DISPLAY, I went to a lot to open the commercial stuff, but (as usual) I couldn't find it. I wanted to add one to the clothes store.

6. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

I think the jewelry display is only for vacation. I doubt you can get that on your normal neighborhood community lot.

7. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Awwww, phooey! Can't even buy it to take back and gift it to someone. Oh, well.