How Do I get my sims unstuck in lovetub?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ExoticJ, Apr 9, 2006.

1. ExoticJ

ExoticJ New Member

get my sims unstuck in lovetub?

One of my sim went into the love tub with another sim outside of family, they where cuddling and got froze there after choosing massage. I've tried canceling and getting out and doing other things but they still stay there. I even left the neighborhood and went back and they were still stuck there. Please help.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Use a cheat.

[Ctrl]+[SHIFT]+[C] type moveobjects on

Go into buy mode and delete the hot tub

If both sims disappear don't worry. Save back to neighborhood and reload and your sim will standing by the mailbox none the worse for its experience and the visitor will be back wherever it came from also 'alive' and well.

If you lose money just kaching yourself some more ... that's not cheating its making good on a problem that wasn't your fault.

Little bugs like this are apt to occur because sometimes a controllable sim has instructions to do something that conflicts with what an uncontrollable sim wants to do. That can cause a lock up that prevent further actions taking place. It shouldn't happen but it does :(

3. ExoticJ

ExoticJ New Member

Thank you so much. You are my new friend!!